I've noticed my teamie Janet has been posting Rocking your world Friday posts,
which I have read with great interest, and today I've actually managed to investigate what it's all about! What a superb idea- blogging things that you're grateful for in the week. I need a bit of positivity today, so here I go.......
1. I'm grateful for my holiday. We did some fabulous things, saw Joseph at the theatre, went to the circus in Blackpool tower, some lovely evenings out and meals together. It's the little things that count in the end though- the look on my little one's face when she held Bradley Bear's paw (man in a bear suit!); my son's fortitude when he was ill on the way home; a good book; my husband sneaking out of bed to shush the kids so I could have a lie in ( bless him, it didn't work, I was already awake, but I didn't have the heart to get up straight away). Fabulous to have uninterrupted time together.
2. My lovely Mom, always at the end of the phone for me, and feeding my cat when I'm away.
3. Halloween lanterns. The children did a very good job this year!
4. Calpol and Kaolin- sick child, feeling better now.
5. Miss Little Legs with her arms round my neck as I type. I never, ever get tired of those cuddles.
Right, sorry it's a bit late, will try to join in on time next week.