Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rocking my world Friday- well.....Sunday really!

I've noticed my teamie Janet has been posting Rocking your world Friday posts,

ROCKING MY WORLD FRIDAY - BUTTON!

which I have read with great interest, and today I've actually managed to investigate what it's all about! What a superb idea- blogging things that you're grateful for in the week. I need a bit of positivity today, so here I go.......

1. I'm grateful for my holiday. We did some fabulous things, saw Joseph at the theatre, went to the circus in Blackpool tower, some lovely evenings out and meals together. It's the little things that count in the end though- the look on my little one's face when she held Bradley Bear's paw (man in a bear suit!); my son's fortitude when he was ill on the way home; a good book; my husband sneaking out of bed to shush the kids so I could have a lie in ( bless him, it didn't work, I was already awake, but I didn't have the heart to get up straight away). Fabulous to have uninterrupted time together.

2. My lovely Mom, always at the end of the phone for me, and feeding my cat when I'm away.

3. Halloween lanterns. The children did a very good job this year!

4. Calpol and Kaolin- sick child, feeling better now.

5. Miss Little Legs with her arms round my neck as I type. I never, ever get tired of those cuddles.

Right, sorry it's a bit late, will try to join in on time next week.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Welcome to the Rockettes - it really is a lovely idea.
    Your week sounds lovely (apart from sick child - I remember those days well - DS was a poor car traveller - thankfully he's grown out of it now).
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa

    And welcome to the Rockettes group - so lovely to have a new face joining in with Rocking Your World Friday - absolutely love your list - particularly about the lie in bed - how many times have I done that LOL - but it is so lovely to be given a little bit of time for yourself isn't it!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Hugs

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, another Rocker! Welcome to our band of Merry (wo)men!

    Fab list. I can relate to the car sickness thing - my son suffered terribly with it when he was younger, and grew out of it when he was about 13 years old. It's grim isn't it? Lots of other lovely gratefuls.

    Don't worry too much about being 'on time' with your list - I'm often late. The intention's there, just life gets in the way!

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!