Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flamingo-a-go-go

This is my latest DT card for I Brake for Digis, well OK, not a card really, an ATC, but still.......


Isn't he fab? Goodness only knows why "Flamingo-a go-go" but there you are, that's what was in my head! He's coloured with Promarkers, and swished with Stickles, but then so is everything I make, lol!


The digi is from I Brake for Digis and if you use my discount code- SAVE10LISA - you'll save yourself 10%!


Ingredients
Stamps- I Brake for Digis Flamingo, Stampin Up Baroque motifs, Studio G alphabet
Inks- Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Spun sugar, Impress Lemon yellow
Promarkers- Cool grey1, yellow, gold, pastel pink, cocktail pink, antique pink, cool aqua
Stash- Ice Stickles in Crystal Ice

2 comments:

  1. I have to say when I first saw this, I thought it was printed from a book or something! Fantastic ATC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!