Monday, July 29, 2013

George the first

I'm not much of a one for royal news, I wish the new baby all the very best, and I have to say there's a very good name being given there....... my George was born over 12 years ago, and he's a handsome chap. I came home from work with an uninspiring white t-shirt and banished him from the room whilst I made this.


As I put on Facebook, I made them both- the T-shirt and the boy. I stamped with a fab set of foam letters that were dirt cheap years ago. I used Memento ink, as it says it's washable when heat set- we'll see!! Well, it's just for a bit of fun over the summer. I even remembered to put some card in between the front and back of the t-shirt to protect the back from ink. Am I pleased with myself or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!