Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, Monday, Monday.......

Oh Mondays are horrible things aren't they? I'm trying not to wish my life away, but Mondays are just pants!

I thought I'd cheer myself (and you) up with a bright little something I made at the weekend for a lady at work whose birthday is coming up. I've made this for everyone to sign, so it's not really so little- it's A4 sized!



She likes dogs- I found that a bit difficult to work in until I coloured them pink and green!


I'm entering this into the Totally Gorjuss challenge- to use string,
and the Stamping Sensations challenge- all creatures great and small.


1 comment:

  1. Big cards are hard to make but you did excellent job with it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!