Monday, January 29, 2018

Amazing Jack

We're a taekwondo family, I feel I should let you know that early days. There are going to be a lot of taekwondo related posts on this blog. This photo was in my favourites pile, it's of my little bro and my nephew at my nephew's first taekwondo competition last year. The colours fit perfectly with the paper I wanted to use.



 The journaling is hidden a bit behind the photo, and I dug out my gold pen!


Looking at other blogs, people list the materials they've used, so I'm going to try that! Mostly it's stash from Mind the Scrap.

Paper: Pink Paislee- Wild Child 05
Card stock: Blue and aqua from stash
Embellishments: Crate Paper- Orbit collection- glitter diecuts
Stickles glitter glue
Alpha: Thickers- Together

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!