Friday, January 26, 2018

Prom

The moment I saw this blue paper from my January MTS kit, I knew it would match my son's prom suit photo. I'd already used some of the paper- the reverse side is multicoloured and I used it for the stamped flowers on my It's all good spread from a couple of days ago.


I used the gorgeous aqua coloured flowers paper to cover up the edge I'd already used, and backed it in a tan colour to pick up the flower centres, and the browns in the photo.


 Fussy cutting the paper took time, but it worked out great. The layers under the photo came from the ephemera in the MTS kit.


 I added the feathers, tassel and charm from a Lollipop Box Club kits a little while ago, and a little butterfly button- the colours fit perfectly.


This one was all about the colours and using flowers but not in a girly way. I love it. And yes, I know he's a poser, but he makes us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!