Thursday, December 13, 2018

Birthday girl

I have a teenage girl in the house. It's cliche I know, but I'm very aware of time flying past right now. I'm in Mom denial of it all...

A Happy 13th card was in order. I used one of the little tags I'd made earlier in the summer. I'd deliberately kept them back to use on cards. Making a few in advance really makes life easier.


My girl loves bright and cheerful- she's not a pink and girly girl, so I wanted something fot for my shiny new teenager.


I went for a flowery paper, and then lots of 3D glittery foan stickers (I think they're Thickers). 


I love this brdie with attitude. I made this and some other tags a while ago- take a look here for more...


I'm a fan of doodling edges in black pen- it adds definition and a bit of style. I added dots nad chevrons and allsorts to this one.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!