Thursday, June 6, 2019

Smile


OK so this layout has been on my radar for a while now. I spotted something similar on Pinterest, but in a very different style and colourway. I wanted to recreate the idea of slanted pages across a background.



The mustard arrow paper and mustard card were from the Crop Central kit from this month. I pulled out some black stripes and flowers and got cutting. It may look as if there's multiple sheets of paper on this layout, but you know us crafters are too mean to use up paper like that. I cut out edges and stuck them on top of one another.



I used off cuts for little tags.


The Smile is a little chipboard die cut I bought at the Central Crop, and inked with an inkpad.


I thought the gold perals looked a little bit like bubbles or balloons. The photo is of my son's American Football team presentation last year, so the colours are spot on. go Vipers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!