Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas- a layout with a cut file


I've never used a cut file before- now before you seasoned scrappers take a sharp breath, let me explain. I don't have the equipment to cut them, and to be honest, they're never particularly appealed to me enough to invest. I don't think I'd get the use out of it. I love scrapping, but it's not my only creative outlet, so...

However, at the December Central Crop, the fragrantly lovely Cal gave us all a kit to make this layout. It was fiddly to back the letters, but I love how it turned out!


Of course, once I'd done what I was told, I then went off piste with my black pen. Had to be done...



I'm not sure how to display this- I think it needs a box frame so that the stars don't get squished.


I really like the mix of papers, and the red backing to frame it all. Thanks Cal!

Thanks for looking, and Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!