Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas!!!!

Ok, OK, I know I said I wouldn't be making any Christmas cards this year, but I caved..... I really didn't enjoy making so many last year, and laying off making them this year seems to have helped! Inspiration has struck and here's the results.



The stamp is a Gorjuss girl called Little Star-I picked it up from my favourite local craft shop Lora Crafts - it's well worth a visit if you live near Wolverhampton. It's coloured with Promarkers and Stickles glitter. The background paper is taken from a book and aged using Tea dye Distress ink. The swirly stamp is one I picked up for a couple of pounds at the NEC craft show. It's a lovely acrylic stamp with a couple of little flowers on it, but I have no idea who makes it. Some sparkly swirly card, flowers and fluffy wool and you have yourself a card.


I've made it in some other colour ways. I particularly like this green and gold version. She looks like a fairy I'd like on the top of my tree. Being a crafty scavenger.... the ribbon is from a box of chocs = D

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    These cards are so very sweet!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!