Friday, December 4, 2009

Feeling warm and getting inky :)

Whew, what a week! We've had some problems with our heating, finally sorted out today, and as a result my house is very topsy turvy. I've not been able to see my desk, let alone get to it, besides it being too cold to consider sitting to craft for any length of time! However, today the plumber gave us heat again, and I got to my desk to get crafting! Hurray!!!

I owed a couple of ATCs, so I had a lovely time stamping and paper piecing with a lovely little Paperartsy angel stamp. I also worked on a little canvas for a Christmas present. I'll take some photos tomorrow and post them up to show you my work. I really enjoyed myself and can't wait to get back in thecrafting swing of things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!