Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions anyone?

I'm not a huge fan of New Year's Eve. I find it makes me quite melancholy, so I'm usually asleep way before midnight. New Year's Day, on the other hand, it a time for optimism and feeling positive about the clean sheet of a year stretching before us.

I'm also not really one for making resolutions, apart from a few half hearted ones that I've never kept. So this year, I'm making resolutions that I want to keep, and in crafting terms, that is making a stab at Art Journalling. It may not work for me, but I'm looing forward to having a decent bash at it. Oh, and I intend to sort my stamps out into some sort of order- bit of a cheat this one, as I've already got my husband working on building me a storage unit for them!!

So,any interesting resolutions out there in blogland?

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you, My new year resolution is to try and spend less on craft.
    ( impossible I hear people say )
    I have so much stuff gathering dust because I spend more time buying rather than making, so this year I will try my best to do the opposite...

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!