Monday, January 14, 2019

Continuing the theme....

In yesterday's post I told you how I'd used up some excess ink on a sheet of white card.


It was really pretty, so obviousy I decided to put stuff all over it...


I sponged through stencils using Distress Inks, and stamped scribbled circles and stars.


As I've been doing on several projects recently I then outlined the stencils in black ink. It turns the spots into seed heads, and gives the stencils a direction.


 Spots and swishes of white ink pen help things to pop out.


It needed smething else so I added black stars around the paler stamped stars.



Kinda loving how this turned out. No idea how I'm going to use it yet, I'm thinking an accent on a scrapbook page and possibly a couple of cards.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!