It was really pretty, so obviousy I decided to put stuff all over it...
I sponged through stencils using Distress Inks, and stamped scribbled circles and stars.
As I've been doing on several projects recently I then outlined the stencils in black ink. It turns the spots into seed heads, and gives the stencils a direction.
Spots and swishes of white ink pen help things to pop out.
It needed smething else so I added black stars around the paler stamped stars.
Kinda loving how this turned out. No idea how I'm going to use it yet, I'm thinking an accent on a scrapbook page and possibly a couple of cards.
Thanks for looking!