Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Celebrate

Hollywood Studios! We enjoyed finding the park photographers and having our pics taken. We had a deal where the Memory Maker was included, which meant all photos and videos taken in the Disney parks were free. We made the most of it! 


This layout is taken from a Mind the Scrap scrap along video. I loved the circles, and recreated them on the black card using a white Posca pen and a plate. I flicked white ink from the pen in the corners.
 I'd recommend a Posca pen, they come in different nib sizes and colours You have to give them a shake and press the nib in to release the ink, and the white really pops off the page.


Papers are from the Mind the Scrap Feb kit again, with a few extra elements from Simple Stories' Say Cheese. The white film strip is from a Lollipop Box Club kit, and I used paper and stickers from the Say Cheese set.


The Celebrate is from Dear Lizzy (MTS kit again) and I punched some white and black Mickey heads for contrast. I'm really please with this one, it's pretty and bright and pops off the page. the blue floral paper is actually the branding strip from another sheet of paper that I'd already used... it's worth keeping them!

Elements:

Papers:
Crate Paper- Main squeeze- Purrfect (MTS kit)
Crate Paper- Main squeeze- Match made (MTS kit)
Branding strip from Pebbles- Forever my always- Mint dot (MTS kit)
Simple stories- Say cheese Iii

Card: Black from my stash

Embellishments:
Dear Lizzy- die cut phrases
Mickey punch- from my stash
Posca white pen
Simple Stories- Say cheese Iii- stickers
Simple Stories- Say Cheese- Chipboard stickers

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!