Friday, February 23, 2018

Good times ahead


Another Disney layout, and another following a sketch I found on the Mind the Scrap group. It had these circles on it, and I've been thinking about stitching on a page, so I went for it. I drew round a couple of pots in pencil to get the shapes, and then punched holes with a pokey tool.

The photo is the view from the boat across the lagoon looking at the castle in the Magic Kingdom, so I wanted to use the paper with the little boats.


Most of the papers and embellishments are from Mind the Scrap, except for the washi and the teeny gem dots. The dots are from a local pound shop, in the kids' section, and they are soooo reflective.


I quite enjoyed sitting in front of the telly stitching away, and it looks fab.

Elements:

Paper: All Mind the Scrap
Create Paper- Main squeeze- Purrfect
Pink Paislee- Paige Evans- Pick me up

Embellishments: 
Dear Lizzy die cut phrases
Pink Paislee- Pick-me-up journaling spots

From my stash- white car, gem dots, embroidery thread

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!