Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Faith, Trust and a little Fairy Dust


Disney! This was such a fabulous day, the lads were off riding something scary, so my girl and I were wandering across a bridge in the Magic Kingdom when we came across a photographer. She took ages with us, taking lots of photos and adding a sprinkle of fairy dust to the finished photos.

 The hearts were punched from a larger sheet and popped up onto 3D foam. I used Simple Stories Enchanted collection.


 I cut down the 12x12 paper and bordered it with grey, which I used to mat the photo and elements, and I journalled in silver to match.


 The mock newspaper fits perfectly, both in theme and the grey colour. The title was cut out of a journalling card.


Elements:

Paper- Simple Stories- Enchanted collection- Pixie Dust & journal card elements

Card- grey from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!