Monday, February 19, 2018

Welcome home


More Disney happiness to show you today. Every day on holiday we would drive under the Walt Disney World arch and sign. every single time I got misty eyed and took half a dozen photos in the excitement of nearly being in the happiest place on earth!


I picked up these cute little flags from a local Home Bargains shop for about £1 a packet- bargain! And I still have loads left in the packet. The alphabet stickers are from the Mind the Scrap February kit, they're translucent, so they work really well on the kraft flags.


The paper is mostly from the MTS kit too- I'm sneaky and I gut the back of the papers to make the most of my stash!

Elements:

Paper: 
Pebbles- Forever my always- Mint dot- from MTS kit
Red spotty from my stash

Card- Bazzill Kraft from MTS kit

Journaling card- Simple Stories- Say Cheese Iii

Embellishments:
Kraft flags- Home Bargains
Red bakers' twine- from my stash

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!