Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Lovely

First Saturday in the month can mean only one thing- crop Saturday! Yay! I'm loving going to Crop Central each mont, the ladies there are smashing, and it's so nice to give myself permission to have a crafting day, nothing else interrupting!

This was made with the remnants of the crop kit from last month, I loved the paper and flower, but hadn't got round to using them. Seeing as I hadn't even unpacked from last month, let alone attempted any layouts, this was top of my list.


It's rare I use just a sheet of patterned paper without cutting it, or adding something to it, but this one just worked being simple.


The photo is of my fabulous clematis that blooms and blooms each year and cheers us up at the start of Spring.


I love these little fabric covered button/flairs, they look like sweeties.


It was all a bit too sweet for me, so out came my black pen and before I kknew it I'd squiggled all round the edges, and outlined the photo and mount. It's such a simple way of making the images pop out- I recommend it!

More posts on my crop makes to follow. I was super-productive (for me!) at this one, so keep your eyes peeled...

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!