Thursday, July 25, 2019

Post TKD Meal

OK, so today my habit of naming my posts after the title or sentiment on the layout of card I've made is a bit dodgy..... ah well, I'll stick to it, I'm not one to back down from a questionable title!

Today's layout is a 12x12, inspired by the gorgeous floral paper which is so lovely it makes me smile to see it. I'm not usually a very floral person, but the colours on this page are smashing!


Faces covered up beacuse there's someone on there who doesn't belong to me!!!




I've got a stock of little word and phrase strips now, and they're fab to layer up at the side of a photo. For this one I went in descending size order for some reason- looks nice I guess!!!


These are interesting thickers- half wood effect, they remind me of laminate flooring! I do like the different colours in the pack though, it makes it much more versatile.


The backgroun of the page is splattered with pale pink paint- just a bit of something extra, and it brings the pink in from the flowers.



I do love an artistic splatter...

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!