Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fancy an ATC challenge and swap? New theme at the Stamp Man- buttons or bows

This month's Stamp Man ATC theme is buttons or bows. I misread it and thought it was buttons AND bows...... given the choice of either usually I would have gone straight for a button, but as I'd already stuck the bow on and the button wasn't looking quite right, I've ended up with just a bow. I quite like it!


Quite a simple ATC this time, but it's such a fab image- it's a Magenta puzzle set called Butterflies, they're a great idea, lots of co-ordinating images in different shaped frames so that you can mix and match them to fit. I was playing around with my new Flexmarkers (late to the party with these, but I'm liking very much......), plus a touch of Stickles glitter. It was a quick make, but I enjoyed it!
Well, this time last week I was at the NEC, probably eating my sandwiches sitting on the floor whilst my feet went to sleep! I was sort of disappointed this year- lots of people were selling the same things, and there was nothing I couldn't have got online really. Didn't stop me from buying..... well, we'd been saving.....




Thought I'd finish off with a few ATCs, March has been a mad month, so I haven't blogged as much as I'd have liked, but here's to April, eh?



ATCs for a handbags and gladrags themed swap.


I called these the patriotic fish. He he, they make me smile!

3 comments:

  1. I love these ATCs-they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patriotic fish ones I LOVE, what stamps are those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, brilliant, love your upsidedown fish! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!