Saturday, April 28, 2012

Music is the key

I'm running a music themed ATC swap over on Docrafts. The question is, could I shoehorn some more Stampotique stamps into the theme? Of course I could......




The background is brayered and the monsters are stamped onto music paper. The Stampotique Designers' Challenge is ATCs- Stampotique AND ATCs, it's like it was written for me!

Right, I now need to shoehorn them into a lady themed Fat Page..... that could be too tough even for a Stampotique-a-holic like me.....


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of ATCs, Lisa! Thanks for joining us at SDC 53.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool looking monsters! :) That's what I do, too, make up words. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC, he looks fab in sheet music! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning atc's! Thank you for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background on this ATC and the music paper on the monster is very cool! Thanks for joining us at SDC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!