Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WOYWW- 2 weeks in a row....get me!

OK, as of 5.30 this morning, here's my desk......


Sparkly points this week for spotting......


  • The bottom of my beloved orange op up waste bin, although why I bothered with a pop up one I don't know, cos it's never ever popped down....
  • A teeny tine ex candle jar with lid which now temporarily houses the flowers I punch from scrap paper before they're decanted into a bigger box (bonus point for spotting the 2 punches)
  • Easy one here- the 5 ATCs I made yesterday- I'm on a serious creative roll- it's being off work, I KNEW bread-winning was stifling my creativity!!!
  • Last one- my fab card file address file thingie (technical term, that) which has addresses of the people I swap with most. There's a surprisingly large number of people I've swapped with a lot.


Sorry about the photo. In my defence it was 5.30, the floor was cold and I wanted to come back to bed (typing this from under the duvet, yay).

If you're here again this week Jo, I loooove your abstract foliage stamp- I've managed to use it on pretty much everything this week. Very versatile :)



That's it! For more workdesk nosying, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground. It's fab x

16 comments:

  1. Under the duvet typing well done. Now that dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get up, take photo, go back to bed and type? Good grief gal, I thought I had it bad!! And to compund that...you have ajar that you put punched flowers in before you put them in a jar...oh my...see how easily it can all be made to sound slightly wer, nutty?!! Love the dream ATC...trouble with being off and creative is that there's no bread won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm here!! So please the abstract foliage is working for you. Its a great space filler I find especially when stamped two or three times and not reinked to create depth.
    Your ATC's are fab. I can see the edge stamping on them, brilliant.
    This bread winning lark is highly over rated isn't it.... much better to create :0)))

    ps...Get your self some big fuzzy slippers! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa - are you up again yet? Your box of stamps look just right for a rummage. Enjoy the rest of your crafting break!! Happy WOYWW Helen 35

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5.30! I'm impressed, I thought I did well posting at 8.30! Suzanne #96

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5:30 and already in the 50s.... Bodes badly for next week! Your desk looks very creative indeed!

    Have a great week #32

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are up now LOL
    your desk looks great as does your dream angel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those atc's look good ..... Stay under the duvet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5.30!!! That's dedication!!!

    #148

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way too early Kay..... Love your ATCs, the SP ones are in my DC gallery don't think anyone's asked about them yet. I'm sure my addy is in your 'card file address file thingie'!! Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why did I write Kay? doh, forgive me it's been a long day at work and I kinda think of you both at the same time LOL (Stops before she digs herself a bigger hole.........)!!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5.30?!!! I was fast asleep at that time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats not a bad time to get up as nice and quiet though i do think you should get some cosy bedsocks.....lol
    have a fab crafty week and
    happy woyww
    kay #70

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab ATC's and I loved your little spot challenge, you had me looking! Take care, it's Thursday now so I'm late, but I can never get through the list in one go! Love Zo xx 75

    ReplyDelete
  15. I spy my favourite stamp...the key keeper!
    Sophie x
    No.79

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the desk lots to look at and wow your atc is stunning. Happy woyww :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!