Friday, April 6, 2012

Stamp Man DT- Use Vellum!

Oof, where did THAT fortnight go? Can't believe it's time for another Stamp Man challenge. This time it's to use some vellum.

I used mine as a mat for my images (the dark blue) and embossed some in my 'bug to use as a central embellishment. Jill's got gorgeous packs of vellum on special offer at The Stamp Man at the moment, so well worth grabbing a pack!

The peacock and background feathers are painted with Twinkling H20s, they've got a gorgeous shimmer to them. Might have accidentally used a bit of stickles glitter too , ahem.....

I'm entering this into Papertake Weekly's Anything goes challenge.

Ingredients list:
Vellum in Navy (Bright colours pack) and baby blue (pastel colours pack)
Woodware swirly clip
Twinking H20s
Blue ribbon
Diamond stickles

6 comments:

  1. So vibrant Lisa, a gorgeous card.
    Have a Happy Easter weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lisa, so bright and beautiful.
    I love the look of vellum...must dig out my stash and have a play :)

    Thank you for the tip (JML Magic eraser) I've never even heard of it but I'm going to look for some at the supermarket tomorrow. I tried scrubbing, which didn't work, but nail varnish remover has got most of it off..little devils!!

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa this is just fabulous. I love this stamp set and what you have done with it.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutley beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutley beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!