A lot less colourful than last week- probably cos I've had no time at home over the weekend, so I've been working on commissions, which all seem to have been in pastel tones, very unlike me!
I'm a happy inky girl today, I got another top 3 in the Stampotique Designer's Challenge- for my doodled panel- you can have a squizz at it here if you want to. As regular viewers will know, I'm a Stampotique nut, so big smiles here today :D
Alrighty, sparkly point fans...... here we go. 5 points each for spotting......
- The commissioned card for a 100th birthday (100!!! How fab is that?)
- The little altered candle jar into which I put my punched flowers (always keep a flower or leaf punch on my desk, punch the pretty scraps as I go along)- it gets decanted into a bigger pot when I think about it. (Is that the jar you mean Eliza? :))
- The coffee tin that houses said punches leaves.
- Bargain 49p bunches of flowers I bought a couple of years back and they're still going..... (2 to spot!)
- My favourite pink retractable pokey tool.
For more desk action head over to Julia's Stamping Ground! Happy hump day everyone x