Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mmmmmmm cookies for Easter!

Another food centred IBFD DT post, choccies again!


I've copied this box from one I won in a raffle, made by the wonderful and talented Carol V. It's a very simple design, but quite effective. I've filled it with a little bag of chocolate chips and a chocolate chip cookie recipe, hence the cookie digi on the front! The cookie has a bite out of it, so I just layered up a couple to cover up the bite marks so that it looks like a cookie stack. 

The cookies are Promarkered with a touch of brown stickles (loving my new brown stickles!) for sparkle, and the flower is another of my homemade ones, I've got a huge box of them to use up, so expect to see lots more.
I thought this might be a more grown up take on giving chocolate for Easter. For Christmas I made notebooks for my children's teachers, this year they may all be getting cookie ingredients!!!! 

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Papertake- Anything goes
OLLCB- Happy Easter
One Stitch at a Time- Something 3D

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous box.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Fab box and I am sure they are delish cookies too! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great cookiebox! Yummie! I get hungry of that!;-) The yellow and brown is great together!
    Never did that color combo, but i love it!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummylicious cookies, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT. xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooohhh very yummy
    Thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week and hope to see you again soon
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! You're making me want cookies, now! Thanks for sharing your Easter creation with us at Ooh La La.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design Lisa, perfect for our challenge at OLL. Thanks for taking part. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy looking cookies , thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week-Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love this what a fantastic idea! Those cookies look yummy hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog. I never remember to post for WOYWW. Gonna have to work on that hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!