Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Octopode and Stampotique fest!

I LOVE THESE STAMPS AND IMAGES!!!! Sorry to shout, but they just sing to me. Weird and twisted songs mostly, but still......

The challenge at the Stampotique Designer Challenge blog is to use newsprint or old bookpages. One of my favourite things to do!


This ATC started out with a bookpage covering, which was then painted with Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints. The FAB skulls were stamped all over, then some of them glazed with Sakura pens (I love that the white one made the skull all smudgy and ghost like). A few words and a flower and voila!

More ATCs followed......


The skull really appeals to me. The fabric words are a 7 Gypsies set, sticky backed canvas words, brilliant idea. Again, the skulls and the -ahem- girlie are coloured with Sakura glaze pens for extra shine.

To finish, a quick Octopode one.........


....with smidges of Stampotique figures. This is my current favourite ATC, and I'm finding it very hard to give it away. I may just have to save it for a while to look at.

The other two are open for trading if anyone wants them!

11 comments:

  1. You're funny. Or should I mean weird...! No really, great ATCs. If you like it, hold onto it..make another with the same images..see how different it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those stamps too, and am glad to see Octopode are now coming out in rubber.
    I heart your green octopode ATC best!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, fab fab, love them all Lisa.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these and your entry for the Stampotique designer's challenge is fab and very original! Thanks for joining this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of ATC's - keep hold of the one you like!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all fabulous ATC's!!! I'm green over them ;-) Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so different yet all VERY clever. I love your 'green' ATC too. Not suprised you are hanging on to it. :0) Thanks for joining in with us on SDC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just great!! I love both the Stampotique stamps and the Octopodes - love what youve done with them! Beautiful colors! :)

    -Love, Siljhe-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very "you" love!!! They're great x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!