Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pretty, pretty pink and Bob.

OK, so first the pretty, pretty pink. A birthday card for a 5 year old, so pink is pretty much the only rule!


I picked up some recycled brown cards, so had to use one.......and the image is one of half a dozen Rachelle Anne Millar and Sugar Nellie stamps I picked up for £1 each at my local craft shop. I may just stamp a pile of images out and then put them on ebay, I've got loads on cutie stamps, and TBH I think I'd rather have my horrible Stampotiques...... Still, this made a very cute card. She's promarkered and most of the paper is Kay and Co. The roses I made myself, they all turned out a little bit small and squashed, but put together they're fab.

I'm entering this for the following challenges:

Papertake- Truly dimensional (with those flowers I couldn't get this in the envelope and had to make another one!
Passion for Promarkers- Make your own embellishments
I <3 Promarkers- Sketch
By the cute and girly- Cute and girly
My time to craft- On the dot (spotty ribbon)
Crafts and Me- Ribbon
Fussy and Fancy Friday- A card for a child


.........................and now onto Bob!


Bob is an ATC fish, made with an IBFD Digi. He is Promarkered, stickled and chalked- I'd forgotten about my chalks- and he's fab.

I'm halfway through carving a niche in an old book. No idea what it's gonna turn into, but it could be an interesting Sunday finding out.......

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your handmade flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty card Lisa! Luv the colors, the flowers and the amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa
    I Love Bob he is so cute and the card too..
    I love the flowers had a go at making some myself after your demo :)
    Enjoy the sun Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, love all of the pink. Bob - well he's hilarous. Just perfect for our "Spot On" challenge this week at My Time To Craft".

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous colouring ,thank you for playing along at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, pretty card and I just love Bob, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really a great card and i love the hand made flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh so cute. Thanks for joining in our Ribbon challenge at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, cute image! I love Bob too! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These is adorable! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beatuiful card. Love your colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card love the adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me Challenges, hope you will join us again.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa, these are both fab. I love the shading, flowers, paper, ribbon...ok everything on this card! And as for Bob..... well he's just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!