Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WOYWW- Carnage!!!

Oh my goodness. I apologise for the state of my desk. Viewers of a particularly neat disposition might want to look away from the first 2 photos and scroll straight down to the storage-fest at the end!


Some backgrounds I've been working on with Moonglow two tone embossing powders- scrumptious colours, and lots of stamped skulls. Plus a magazine I want to cut up and some fab retro beermats I swiped from the pub.



My dammit doll. In moments of severe stress (and there have been A LOT of moments of severe stress lately with work problems), she is grasped firmly by the feet and her head is bashed against something whilst I mutter dammit until my teeth unclench. Have to say though, she's not normally anywhere near my crafting area- crafting is my unwind mechanism- she must have decided she was less likely to have her head bashed on my desk!

Now, for those neater viewers, some storage to soothe you. I know it soothes me....



My stamp storage, as built by my wonderful husband, and coveted by all who visit my craft space. It's shoulder height, almost totally alphabetical and not quite full yet- an excuse to buy more stamps, yay! (Like I needed one....). It also houses my cropadile, punches and a ream of white copier paper. On top are boxes of papers organised into colour families and my button jars.

Righto, for more WOYWW madness, hop over to Julia's Stamping Ground and see more workdesks!

13 comments:

  1. You have something pretty on your desk, pink, purple and green...whatever you have planned for it; it is beautiful!!!!!!
    Sue xx 41

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful shelves indeed. I love Dammit Doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous storage and I love that Dammit doll. Did you make her?
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather fancy a Dammit doll of my own :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That doll is ace (even if it is pink!) could do with one of those myself but I think mine would begin with a different letter! Yes ur storage is highly coveted u pair oughta open a craft stash organising business, imagine how much snoopin u cud do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. saw this n thought of u
    http://www.folksy.com/items/1615781-Digital-Collage-Sheet-ZOMBIE-VICTORIAN-LADIES-Large-Ovals-0087?shop=yes

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fantastic stamp storage! Very nice DH you have there! I have a Dammit doll in my craft room. Along with a round tuit coin so when my husband bugs me about when I am going to finish something I can give him the roundtuit story. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful storage but your desk is NOT untidy... mine is much more than that I am ashamed to say... tee hee
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh how lovely - these shelves are so organised. Oh my I need a dammit doll so bad!!!!!
    Happy woyww
    Rebecca (84) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your storage rocks! Love it!
    nickipeex

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think when you have a lot going on on your desk ... creative chaos is expected is it not? Love all that 'hubby made' storage ...lucky you to have a man who can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow very busy desk and funny doll! Love your storage system!

    Happy be-lated WOYWW!

    I have some yummy candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out! :D

    My Blog Candy!

    xx Tracey xx
    #58

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!