Saturday, June 2, 2012

Black and white? Toadstools obviously.

I've always been an Octopode Factory fan, but lately I'm even more drawn toward these quirky little pretties. The current Octopode Factory Friday challenge is black and white, so out came my doodling pens and my little Octopode toadstools and I made this.



Each of my books has its own bookmarks, so I make quite a few! This one has stamped toadstools at the bottom and a doodled sun and border.


I've added a bit of shine with some dots of glossy accents.


Ooh, that one sun ray looks like a tentacle. 

You don't have to use Octopode images to enter the challenge, but they keep calling to me! Off to put it in my new book.



6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, very striking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is wonderful. can wait to do a ATC swap with you.EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this its brilliant!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun - love the elements in this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful!! I love how you made the doodling!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!