Friday, June 15, 2012

Travel or time at the Stamp Man

I couldn't stop thinking about Dr Who with this challenge- time travel and all that! However, my project has nothing of the Dr about it- except that he's probably visited Paris a few times in his travels.


I used a gorgeous Stampendous Frantage stamp available from the Stamp Man here. Gently watercoloured it with Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks. The gold card is punched with a Woodware ribbon slot punch, I quite liked that the sheer ribbon I chose let the gold slats show through.

The stitches round the edge are by Doodlebug and are BY FAR the best rub ons I've ever used. They were so easy to rub on and stuck really firmly, I'd recommend them. I quite like a rub on from time to time!

So the challenge details are a the Stamp Man challenge blog, and the theme is time or travel, so quite broad- there's a fab voucher up for grabs, so well worth an entry!

I'm entering this into the Simon says stamp and show- anything goes challenge.

3 comments:

  1. a very lovely stamped image indeed - love the deep ink too! Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, love the colors and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...fab colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!