Friday, June 29, 2012

Stamp Man DT project- Bling it on!

The challenge at The Stamp Man this fortnight is to Bling it on. We wanna see some sparkle! As always there's a fab Stamp Man voucher up for grabs.


I used a masking fluid and Distress Ink technique I saw in Craft Stamper- and loved digging out that fab butterfly from the Stamp Man's Butterfly Beauties stamp plate. Of course I added lots of bling with some gorgeous little black gems- shame the photo hasn't done them justice! The torn handmade paper and other bits have been hanging around in my stash for an eternity. Good when the colours kinda come together on their own!!!

Right, your turn, get blinging!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that stamp Lisa! Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background's gorgeous! And I like the black bling, it's very glamorous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the masking fluid background, definitely my kinda thing.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!