Sunday, June 24, 2012

Well, that was a busy fortnight!!!

Phew! How busy have I been? I started my new job a fortnight ago and its been a bit frantic. I am now a Learning and Skills Development Manager, and I think I'm enjoying it, although it may be a bit early to tell!!!! 

Anyway crafting has had to go on the back burner a little bit, although I have agreed to be on a new Design Team, but I'll tell you about that a bit later....... However, I've been getting myself organised again so this weekend I'm back to creating. Yay!

So, to share with you today, I have a Stampotique card- using a gorgeous Jo Capper-Sandon stamp.


The coloured swipes are the new Summer Distress Ink colours. Gorgeous, aren't they? They only cost me pennies too, thanks to a Craft Barn voucher win at Try it on Tuesday. I think Pickled Raspberry is my favourite, although it might be just the name.......

So, keeping it kinda simple, very unlike me......

I'm entering this into the Stampotique Designers Challenge which is Twin images

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, really fab clean and simple card and love those colours as I just got my paws on those too.
    Just popped by to say hi and welcome to the team.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your new job hope it goes well. Love the card very striking and dynmamic.EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful, Lisa! Thanks for joining us at SDC 56.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, clean and simple, but gorgeous!
    Greetings from Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card ! Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its beautiful, like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that really works well....hope the job goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ♥
    Thank you for joining Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!