Monday, June 4, 2012

Stash tidying.....

So I've been guilty of the push it back and pile it up style of desk tidying- as anyone who has seen my WOYWW blog posts will know. So I've got a few days off work, so I've tidied up! Here's my lovely clean desk now....


Unfortunately this was achieved by depositing this big pile of crud on the dining table directly behind my desk.


However, that was on Thursday, so I have been gradually working my way through the teetering pile before it fell over and trapped a child or cat, and it's pretty much all sorted now. It's amazing what I've found that I'd totally forgotten about. Loads of half started cards and coloured images, and sheets of inked backgrounds I can't for the life of me remember doing......

Ah well, memory loss aside, it has meant I've been able to make a couple of really quick cutie cards for some birthdays coming up this month. Here's one.



LOTV image, watercoloured with pencils, Martha Stewart punch, LOTV sentiment.

I'm entering it into the Lili's Little Fairies challenge- Anything goes


2 comments:

  1. Well done for sorting out that pile. I am still knee-deep (literally) in stash, as I reorganise my room to make space for my new table. Cute card. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is DARLING!!!! I love how you've coloured this sweet image! Thank you for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!