Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another spot of Stampotique goodness to share......

.....oh I'm enjoying this, playing with Stampotique stamps makes me verrrrry happy :)

This time it's all about the one layer cards.......check out the Stampotique Designers Blog for more info.


I went for one of my OTT doodled creations. I stamped Picture Door in the centre and sketched some colour in with fineliners. The rest of the doodle just kinda came to me........


Bubbles and spikes.


A Union Jack and beads round the edge.


Hope you like it! Have fun x

7 comments:

  1. Like it? LOVE IT! Amazing card Lisa, truly amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great zentangle! lOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. It looks really good. I like to doodle - you have certainly given me food for thought. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the designs you create!!! they are fabulous and look so intricate. So glad you joined us as a Guest Designer this month, we have enjoyed having you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!