Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gussie up.......

The Stampotique team are sponsoring the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week, so as guest designer, I got to join in too. The challenge is to make a square Clean and Simple card. The prize is a whopping $30 Stampotique voucher!

I went for......


I used the wistful Mela. The bottom section was masked off with post it notes and then inked with Pickled Raspberry and Seedless Preserves Distress inks. Bla, bla, bla was stamped over the top in Seedless Preserves.


 I used a paintbrush and a splash of water to use the same ink colours to paint some colour onto Mela. Finished off with my favourite saying stamp!

1 comment:

  1. This is fab Lisa. Also love those Distress Inks (thought I was done with my collection, but it would now appear not!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!