Wednesday, August 15, 2012

True Love

Well, you all know I like my vampires, right? And my Stampotique stamps...... and red.......

Put 'em all together and I came up with this.....


It's a canvas, and I made it for my lovely husband for our wedding anniversary..... well, cards get put away don't they- thought he might prefer this.

Acrylic paints, lots of pen and glue top circles, Lovely is the Sound stamp on tissue paper and a 3d heart. I love it! Head over to the Stampotique blog for more gorgeous weird stampyness. Did I mention I'm the August guest designer..............?????

6 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous Lisa, I love these bold colours. This will NOT get put away that's for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooooooove this!! What a fun anniversary gift. And - I love vampires too, LOL. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your canvas and adore the bright, bold colors you used on it. Hope your hubby loved your gorgeous canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just totally cool! the image is perfect lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this - very quirky and the bold background is fantastic. Polly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!