Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Choices, choices...... Studio 12 at Polkadoodles


Here's my latest Studio 12 at Polkadoodles DT project, another page in one of my smaller journals.


The fab signpost from the Picknix CD is a real find for me. This one is quite large- printed onto card and sketchily coloured with fineliner pens. The background is just swiped of Distress Ink pads straight onto the page.

I doodle with a black drawing pen and just go for it right onto the page, after all, if it all goes wrong,  I can always colour it in, right?

So.........my word's of journalling wisdom today? Well, the gist of it is that if you have a choice to make, weigh up the options and then go for it, there's no prizes for being timid in this world!...... and if it all seems to be too much, just keep swimming- it worked for Nemo!

I'm loving the Olympics- hence the colour scheme! Particular favourites are the swimming, the road and track cycling and the athletics of course- did anyone else do the Mobot with Mo Farah? Don't knwo what I'll do when it ends.......

1 comment:

  1. This is fab Lisa and I love your words of wisdom! I'm going to have "just keep swiming" going round and round now until I have a complete Dory moment!!! :D Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!