Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Octopode zombie ragdoll.

I've been on my jollies- off to the Lake District for a week with my lovelies, and a smashing time we had too. Busy though! I'd taken a couple of art journal pages to finish off, and some digi stamps, including this one from the Octopode Factory.


I used doodles to colour in the ragdoll and then carried on all around her...... My actual journalling is in the border running around the edge.



The current challenge on the Octopode Friday challenge blog is circles- I've used lots on this page!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisa, I love the all the different details in it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love doodling!! Great journal page Lisa. Angy XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw this on facebook and thought how amazing it is! fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the winner on the toff circles challenge. email me with your choice of 3 digi's.

    theoctopodefactory@hotmail.com

    thanks Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!