Saturday, March 24, 2018

Cyber crop heaven- Hugs!

Last weekend I took part in a fantastic cyber crop organised by Mind the Scrap, and ooh it was a blast. There were 17 layouts challenges from Friday evening to Sunday, and I'm proud to say I kept up! Pretty much one every two hours. The weather looked like this...


...so a weekend snuggled up with paper and a tape gun was very welcome. We did go to my parents' on the Saturday afternoon, but other than that, it was 2 1/2 days of straight crafting bliss!


The stack of layouts!


So my next few posts are going to be all layouts from last weekend. Should keep the blog going for a while, eh? I'm not going to show them in any particular order, or divulge the full details of the challenges, as that wouldn't be fair to the organiser, but I'l give an idea of what each one was about!


This was from the Sunday morning, and was about a scraplift. The page I lifted from is here. I chose a photo of my boy hugging his sister and grandma.


I decided on kraft to pull the whole thing together so I matted everything, and chose matching hearts, tag, and a little envelope.


The stickers are from the March MTS kit, and the rose gold matches the alphabet.


The peachy pink paper is from MTS, and the rest is from my stash. I have so much paper it's unreal, and the muted tones in the green paper seemed to match the feel of the layout perfectly. 

Elements:

Papers: American Crafts Amy Tangerine- Sunshine and good times- Rainbow love
Crate paper- Party Day collection

Embellishments: Crate paper- Here + there stickers
Alphabet- Thickers- Memo
Hobbycraft- Green pearls
Papermaze- wooden arrow

From my stash: White card. kraft card, envelope, tag, paperclip, heart stickers, glitter circle stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!