Friday, March 2, 2018

Loki- Now & Then


I've been looking for a couple of photos to use a Now & Then sentiment on, and I spotted this photo of Loki the cat when he was a baby, so I went black and white to match his fluff.


I hadn't got a capital K (same story here with Loki's sister Kiki) so I snipped the top of an R. Looks OK, right?


I love this Maggie Holmes paper (Flourish- Anne) so I fussy cut a couple of fronds out of the last little scraps. Have to make the most of every last bit!


I back the recent photo with gold card to tie in with the title and dates. 

Elements:

Paper: Maggie Holmes- Flourish- Anne

Card: Black and gold mirri- from my stash

Embellishments: Dear Lizzy die cut phrases
Alpha: Thickers- together

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!