Sunday, March 4, 2018

Love you


The Mind the Scrap February kit had a pack of Pebbles puffy stickers in it. They didn't particularly appeal to me at first, but I have used one of two here and there. Then I spotted a version of this layout on Facebook, and I've been itching to have a go at it.


I cut a large heart template out from scarp card and used it as a stencil to drip blue chalk spray round the edges but not in the centre of the heart. I drew round it in pencil so I'd have a guide for my hearts.


The stickers are quite tactile, they're squidgy soft, and the colours are lovely. I spaced them out evenly by putting them on opposite sides of the heart in order. There was a little bit of moving them about, but not too much, and they peeled up really easily. I went over the pencil marks with blue gel pen, and added little arrows.


Oops, sideways photo. I won't change it, I quite like it! The alphabet is from my stash, but it's just the right metallic colour. The journaling card is cut in two to make it stretch across behind the photo!

Elements:

Embellishments: Pebbles puffy stickers
Pink Paislee- Pick-me-up journaling spots
Cosmic shimmer chalk spray

From my stash: White card, bue gel pen, alphabet

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!