Wednesday, March 7, 2018

We heart Grandma


This is the second of 2 pages I made from scraps at Mom's on Sunday. I just took all the leftover bits from Feb's MTS kit and went with the flow.


I used the papers, added a tag and some stickers and other elements. I also used a little stripey paper bag, I managed to make it stretch to the bottom left corner as well, to balance the page.


I've been looking forward to using the orange/peach journaling spot, but it hadn't looked right on anything else. 


Elements:

Paper: Maggie Holmes- Flourish- Songbird
Pink Paislee- Paige Evans- Pick me up 22
Crate Paper- Main Squeeze- Purrfect
Crate Paper- Main Squeeze- Match made

Card: Bazzill- Kraft

Embellishments: Pink Paislee- Pick-me-up journaling spots
Pebbles puffy stickers
Amy Tangerine- Remarks- Harper alphabet
Bramble fox- flair

From my stash: White card
Stripy paper bag
Tag

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!