Saturday, March 3, 2018

First day together



Just when I think I've finished my MTS February kit, I squeeze another page out of it... Along with every other scrapping parent out there, I have a pile of first day at school photos. I'd like an album that takes my lovelies through the years, but that seems quite daunting, so I decided just to start on the latest one!


I didn't have any full pages left from the kit, so I went for Sue Fish inspired layers. There's snippets from the kit papers in there, a folded doily, offcuts from the kraft card, journaling cards...all sorts!


I'd fussy cut one of the songbirds, so he had to go on there, I wanted something at the bottom of the page for balance, so he ended up perched on top of the title. the blue and white spots are from a little paper bag.


The ink splashes are a Cosmic Shimmer chalk spray, flicked onto the page at the end. 


Layers work! 

Elements:

Papers: Crate paper- Main squeeze- Match made
Maggie Holmes- Flourish- Songbird

Card: Bazzill- Kraft

Embellishments: Pink Paislee- Pick-me-up journaling spots
Pebbles- Puffy stickers
Amy Tangerine- Remarks- Harper alphabet
Typed phrase- Lollipop box club kit
Cosmic Shimmer chalk spray

From my stash: Paper bag, doily, staples, white card, grid card

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!