Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Amazing


With this layout I was going for a calm mood so I chose the colours carefully. It's quite a simple design, but the design is achieved with one sheet of card and one of paper, cut into concentric squares.


I printed my journaling for this layout, it just seemed to fit. 


The ephemera elements are from the Simple Stories I am collection. I wanted something that fit, but was quite simple. As I remember, by this point in the cyber crop I was flagging, and just needed a quick layout. I got my second wind later on!

Elements:

Paper: One canoe two- Creekside- Midnight roses
Card- From my stash

Embellishments: Simple Stories- I am combo cardstock stickers
Simple Stories- I am bits and pieces

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!