Friday, April 13, 2018

Travel time


So this went well. It was a scrap along online with Emma from Mind the Scrap and I was thrilled with how it worked out.


I used lots of bits from the March MTS kit, including the papers and the little shiny word stickers. Love those.


The photos are from my daughter's school trip to outward bounds, she had such a wonderful time. We took the photos just before she left, hence the travel time title.


Everything is matted in navy, including the banner, which is made with an old Stampin' Up punch. I added some dots of white to make it pop out.


I used my new Tim Holt tiny attacher on the corner of my ripped journaling paper, it was a prize I won, and it uses the teeniest little staples!

Elements:

Papers: American Crafts- Amy Tangerine- Sunshine and good times- Rainbow love
Shimelle- Box of crayons- Promise
American Crafts- Amy Tangerine- Sunshine and good times- Sail away
Lined from stash
Card: White and Navy from stash

Embellishments: Alphabet- Thickers- Memo
Crate Paper- Here + There stickers
Tim Holtz tine attacher
Stampin' Up bunting punch
Posca pen in white

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!