Sunday, April 8, 2018

Winter nuts!


The culinary hit of the Christmas season this year was a recipe for nuts that Lisa from the Lollipop Box Club posted online. Lots of sugar and cinnamon, they were amazing! I made far too many, and took a big bowl to share with the rest of our family at Mom's.


The layout was lifted from Emma at Mind the Scrap, as part of the cybercrop....yes I'm still blogging cybercrop layouts! The black lines are painted on with a wide paintbrush and some Dylusions ink spray, actually I think it's a graphite rather than actual black, but the effect is the same. They were an obvious anchor for my journaling. The white splodges are from my trusty Posca pen.


The red pulls out the splash of red on the bowl in the photo, with a touch of green as well. I do love traditional Christmassy colours. This cybercrop was the first time I've ever scrapped non-people photos, and it's quite liberating.


Elements:

Papers: Crate Paper- Bundled up collection
Card: Red and black from my stash

Embellishments: Black alpha from stash
White Posca pen
Dylusions slate grey
Felt shapes from stash

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!